The Rationale and objective of the course is to impart to the senior undergraduate engineering student:
- An understanding of the theory and principles of Organisation of engineering systems & Human Resources Management.
- The ability to perceive issues from an overall management perspective.
- The means to analyse developments in an organisation’s systems, functioning and capabilities.
- The means to effectively understand organizational functioning and its human elements.
- The ability to become a performance-oriented manager of systems.