The Rationale and objective of the courses to impart to the student:
- An understanding of the theory and principles of Organization Management and the resulting ability to practice effective and pragmatic management.
- The ability to perceive issues from an overall strategic organization management perspective.
- The means to analyse developments in an organisation’s macro environment in the order to enable the organization to take advantages of changing opportunities.
- The means to effectively understand the organization problem and harness resources to achieve the objectives of the organization and its members.
- The ability to become a performance-oriented change agent.